Reading together: Wednesday 6th November 2013
2130-2215 Italian time | 2030-2115 UK time | 1230-1315 SL time|
Italian Mood, Second Life (IM me for a TP if you get lost!)
You are invited to join us to read aloud Monty Python scripts. You do not need to understand it. I just listen to your pronunciation.
We had fun with episode one, and now, for something completely different, we will attempt episode 2. It is a classic and it is life-changing. Whenever I see a sheep in a field I can’t help thinking about the commercial possibilities of ovine aviation.
– When you arrive, click on the box for a text which has been divided into ‘sections’, or use this link to see a clearer version in my Google Drive.
– It does not matter if you are late, but note that we usually start on time and stop after 45 minutes.
– Feel free to take part or to listen.
– If speaking, ideally use an integrated headset/microphone to avoid echo, and switch off your microphone when not involved.
– Themed costumes and sheep optional.
Here is the episode on YouTube:
I look forward to seeing you!